lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

The classical welcome

As we say in any programming language, hello world!

Listen, newcomers.

The first statement: All texts here don't neccesarily make sense (for more, see the third statement).
The second statement: If you know, you can correct me. Thanks. I'm just a novice.
The third statement: The only purpose of this blog is to practice English.
The n-th statement: Well, we can improve bad english students without silver bullets.

Postdata: In the beginning, that text contains four errors. Thanks to Ibeth for correcting me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Go honey! I'm glad to see you've started writing this blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "In the beginning" is good, but I would write: "At first, the text had four mistakes"...I dunno, It sounds more...natural?

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar